OkMap 17.5.2 Latest Version 2022 Download
OkMap is an application that allows you to view, edit and analyze GPS (GPS) maps and will allow you to scan web maps or digital maps, working. OkMap can use vector format data and DEM data for elevation information. These maps can be organized by creating stops, routes and roads on the computer screen and uploading this data to your GPS device. OkMap features include automatic adjustment of elevation data and estimated travel time. You can now download the latest version of OkMap from the softpedia.org website.
OkMap is a powerful software for mapping, analyzing and displaying GPS data. With this application, you can upload online, digital maps and even maps that you have purchased. It is also capable of receiving vector data in various formats and DEM data related to postal information and terrain elevations.
OkMap allows you to organize your journeys using stations, badges, and routes and transfer this obedience to the desired GPS device. It automatically adjusts the height information of different parts and can estimate the mileage time. It also provides features that allow you to auto-navigate and specify geographic coordinates.
Features and Features of OkMap Software:
You can connect your GPS device to the computer and transfer the data stored in it to the program and view the result on the map you want. Various statistics based on this data will be displayed to you for research. It will be very useful. If you want to see your route live on the map, you can connect the GPS device to your laptop and start moving. The software shows you all the travelled routes live on the map. Even with the software connected to the Internet, you can store live data on a remote computer.
OkMap is also able to connect to Google Maps and Google Inheritance maps, for example, using Google Inheritance to view animated, 3D-rendered trails on Earth, which is a very attractive feature.
OkMap Key Features:
- Installed on 64-bit windows
- Finding other people and companions
- Ability to use GPS to see your location
- Create custom and custom maps
- Find different routes on offline maps
- Download maps from different servers
- View web maps for personal use
- Routing using Compass
- Automatically generate OruxMaps maps
- And many more…
- Increase status icons next to the timers for recording and streaming.
- Furthermore, Added white icons for doc titles.
- Also, Added the actual file names when browsing for LUT files.
- Fixed media source does not close file when inactive.
- Install some services that do not properly update their server information on Windows
- So, Fixed multi–view not rendering correctly on macOS.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- So removed the requirement for the playback buffer hotkey now that there is a button to record
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space required: 20 MB of hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Administrator rights
How To Install OkMap:
- After the Download Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip
- First, uninstall the previous version completely with IOBIT Uninstaller
- After the Extract, the zip file Installs the Program As Normal.
- After Install Don’t Run the Software.
- Please Always Read the Readme File.
- Please, Copy & Paste File in the c/program files.
- After Install Run the Software.
- Now Enjoy the Version.
- Please share it. Sharing is Always Caring!
OkMap 17.5.2 Latest Version 2022 Download Link is Given Below!